Share travel experiences with us
- Vanessa did a wonderful job creating an itinerary which fits in all the destinations we requested in the 14 days. She also managed to arrange alternate flights for when we missed our connection flight to Lima. We had no stress completing any transit within Peru. Guides met up with us at every destination and explained the itinerary for the following day/s. Special thanks to Luis for the food recommendations in Cusco, we had the best Alpaca and Guinea Pig in town!! Most of all, Luis' enthusiasm was contagious. He provided some of the best recommendations for exploring Cusco. Ben's support and explanation throughout our hike on the Inca Trail made it even more memorable. He rocks!
- Amazing service by the whole team from the planning to the tour itself. Special thanks to Vanessa, Liz and Olivier! You made our trip unforgettable!
- Wendy was wonderful. Communication was delightful. Prompt and detailed. 15 days with no issues whatsoever... nothing but professional service. Our only worry everyday was having to wake up. Everything was taken care of by the staff of Tierras de los Andes. Thank You Tierras de Los Andes Staff and Tour Guides - Wendy, Nestor, Luis, Kaiser, Susie and Patricia. You made our Peru vacation a very memorable one.
- Vanessa was a jewel to work with. Prompt replies to questions and professional recommendations. Itinerary as requested. Every guide and driver on time as agreed. Lovely hotel San Agustin in Arequipa. Hotel El Refugio too remote, cold room (had two portable heaters running), hot mineral pool not hot enough. Unaware Hotel Maytaq did not have an elevator, repeated requests regarding poor operation of heater in triple room (operates only 7 pm to midnight), towels not thoroughly dried. All breakfasts and buffets were nice. Loved the Condors and Will was the best guide. Uros Islands and Taquile too commercial/touristy for my taste. Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu exceptional; very, very impressive. A visit to Cusco's MP Museum put it all in perspective. Did not suffer any altitude sickness, but the elevation did "take my breath away". Thank you.
- I was only able to spend a few days in Peru and had to leave due to an unforeseen event. Vanessa was perfectly wonderful in assisting me with an emergency exit, arranging within 12 hours to have my flights changed. I intend to return to Peru and finish my trip. I will definitely reach out to Vanessa. Many thanks and deep appreciation to Vanessa.